My, what a confused Guy you are! You say it doesn't matter if Mary Baxter made every thing up about her alleged trip to hell and then say if what she said is true most everyone is in trouble. But most of what she says isn't true. Don't you know that making things up and saying they came from God is called “lying”?
Or how about “blasphemy”? Is God a liar? Isn't truth told good enough? Man must embellish in order to get God's message across? Are you hearing yourself?
“For I testify together to everyone who hears the Words of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add on him the plagues that have been written in this Book. And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God will take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which have been written in this Book” (Revelation 22:18-19 MKJV).
“I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and know that no lie is of the truth
” (1 John 2:21 MKJV).
The Lord Jesus Christ and His apostles called on everyone to repent. Did they get “creative” and make up horror stories about God to “scare people straight”? You'll find no such thing in the Scriptures, if you cared enough to look. The Lord did say this, however:
Luke 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
Jesus spoke of a present judgment, whereas you and Baxter put it into the future, after death and greatly distorted. In doing so, you make null and void the Word of God. You worship hell, not the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Truth. That's why you and Baxter are full of lies.
“But the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie
, and as He has taught you, abide in Him” (1 John 2:27 MKJV).
Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichukwww.ThePathofTruth.com