Concerning what I report of Franklin Walden, you're mistaken on a few points. The question to ask is, “Why?”
The revelation was from God, not of my “observance” or imagination. He spoke to me, saying, “This is a Baal worship service.
” I sign those words in blood, by the Lord's grace.
If it was a Baal worship service and the people were all worshipping at his feet and Franklin was eating it up, what do YOU make of it? Was that not so unlike what Paul and Silas did when people came to offer sacrifices to them?
Acts 14:11-18 MKJV
(11) And seeing what Paul did, the crowd lifted up their voice, saying in Lycaonian, The gods have come down to us, becoming like men.
(12) And they called Barnabas Jupiter, and Paul Mercury, because he was the chief speaker.
(13) And the priest of Jupiter, being before their city, brought oxen and garlands to the gates, wishing to sacrifice with the crowds.
(14) But hearing this, the apostles Barnabas and Paul tore their clothes and ran in among the people, crying out
(15) and saying, Men, why do you do these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preaching the Gospel to you to turn you from these vanities to the living God, Who made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and all things in them;
(16) Who in past generations allowed all nations to walk in their own ways.
(17) And yet He did not leave Himself without witness, doing good, giving rain and fruitful season to us from heaven, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
(18) And saying these things, they scarcely stopped the people from sacrificing to them.
Walden companied and preached with his associate, Art Beals, who was revealed to me as coming in the person of Satan, a vision of God that was fulfilled in the 7th year. How do you argue with Walden's demonic associations and God's revelation?
My testimony has nothing whatsoever to do with Walden's accent. You are foolish in surmising so. Read the report again and see if you can perceive what I was
saying. However, even what I did say of how he spoke isn't really necessary. Are not the two points I just brought forth here sufficient?
As to the qualifications you press on me, what do you have to say about these words:
1 Corinthians 2:14-16 MKJV
(14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
(16) For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.
I have no problem with a preacher's son preaching the Gospel, whether his father is dead or alive. That isn't what I was saying. You have failed to perceive earthly things here; how then can you be expected to receive the heavenly?
John the Immerser also preached the Word and left “the changing of heart, soul and spirit
” to the Lord. Here were some of His words:
Luke 3:7-9 MKJV
(7) Then he said to the crowd that came forth to be baptized by him, O generation of vipers! Who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come
(8) Therefore bring forth fruits worthy of repentance, and do not begin to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.
(9) And now also the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bring forth good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.
Had John failed to “love them”? Try reading the section: False Love - Satans Last Stronghold
You preach and yet err, not knowing the Scriptures or their power. Is it any wonder you are deceived? Tell me, should I believe you, Terance Lacquette, or the Lord Jesus Christ by His Written AND Spoken Word?
Is it your time for judgment and awakening?