You say, “Chuck is not infallible so one must make their own determinations as to where he might be incorrect about something. You guys are actually the ones that are grossly off track with your criticisms here. Man oh man.”
So when we “make our own determinations as to where he [Chuck] might be incorrect about something,” you condemn us for doing as you advise? How contradictory and foolish is that?
And have you studied the Scriptures all your lifetime so that you can make a true judgment? There are many who study the Scriptures all their lives and are just as in the dark as when they began. You are quite deluded, friend, so in the dark.
John 5:39-44 WEB
(39) You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and these are they which testify about Me.
(40) Yet you will not come to Me, that you may have life.
(41) I don't receive glory from men.
(42) But I know you, that you don't have God's love in yourselves.
(43) I have come in my Father's Name, and you don't receive Me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.
(44) How can you believe, who receive glory from one another, and you don't seek the glory that comes from the only God?
And we are not “guys.” We're messengers of the Lord Jesus Christ, sent to reprove the works of darkness and tell people their sins. And you are a scoffer:
“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts” (2 Peter 3:3 KJV).
2 Timothy 3:1-9 WEB
(1) But know this, that in the last days, grievous times will come.
(2) For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
(3) without natural affection, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, not lovers of good,
(4) traitors, headstrong, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God;
(5) holding a form of godliness, but having denied its power. Turn away from these, also.
(6) For some of these are people who creep into houses, and take captive gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
(7) always learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
(8) Even as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so do these also oppose the truth; men corrupted in mind, who concerning the faith are rejected.
(9) But they will proceed no further. For their folly will be evident to all men, as theirs also came to be.
Paul and Victor