Brianna, you're a very indoctrinated young lady, naïve, presumptuous, and full of religious nonsense. Are your parents aware that you're gallivanting around the internet, trying to correct others in matters of righteousness without a covering or understanding? Have they taught you to be this way? Share this correspondence with them.
“Thank you for your time, and just remember that we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.
You're in disagreement with the Word of God:
“I have been in travels often; in dangers from waters; in dangers from robbers; in dangers from my race; in dangers from the heathen; in dangers in the city; in dangers in the wilderness; in dangers on the sea; in dangers among false brothers
” (2 Corinthians 11:26 MKJV).
“Yet because of false brothers
secretly brought in--who slipped in to spy out our freedom that we have in Christ Jesus, so that they might bring us into slavery--to them we did not yield in submission even for a moment
, so that the truth of the Gospel might be preserved for you” (Galatians 2:4-5 ESV).
That is Chuck Missler and all preachers of nominal Christendom, as Paul and other apostles warned would be the case in the last days. Read The True Marks of a Cult
and Diabolical Doctrines
. These are the denominations you mention, but we are The Church of God
You say we haven't given proof that Missler is false. The problem is you haven't eyes to see or ear to hears the proof provided. That's why you say things like this:
“You added in verses like Jesus said: 'The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly' (John 10:10 MKJV), but Jesus was talking about the devil in this verse, not a false teacher.
Where do you think false teachers get their inspiration, if not from the Devil?
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:13-14 EMTV).
Didn't Jesus say the Devil was their father?
“You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it” (John 8:44 MKJV).
Did men crucify the Lord or did the Devil do it? Of whom did the Lord tell His disciples to beware?
“But beware of men:
for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues [churches]” (Matthew 10:17 KJV).
Ignorant girl! Because someone puts a lot of “commitment” into Bible studies, you assume they're a follower of Christ?
1 Corinthians 13:1-3 ESV
(1) If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
(2) And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
(3) If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Romans 10:1-3 MKJV
(1) Brothers, truly my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is for it to be saved.
(2) For I bear record to them that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
(3) For they, being ignorant of God's righteousness and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves to the righteousness of God.
“You study the Scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very Scriptures speak about Me! Yet you are not willing to come to Me in order to have life” (John 5:39-40 GNB).
But you might say of this last Scripture, “That was the Jews, not the Christians of today.”
Matthew 7:21-23 MKJV
(21) Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
(22) Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your Name, and through Your Name throw out demons, and through Your Name do many wonderful works?
(23) And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!
Bad things like death by cancer and car accidents don't happen to God's children. They happen to unrepentant sinners:
Luke 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) And some were present at the same time reporting to Him of the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
(2) And answering, Jesus said to them, Do you suppose that these Galileans were sinners above all the Galileans because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were sinners above all men who lived in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, No. But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
It's true, Brianna; it's not for you to judge others - not until you've received your judgment and have been saved. Judgment is given to the saints, those born of God according to His will - not to those born of the will of man.
“Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world?” (1 Corinthians 6:2 MKJV)
Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichukwww.ThePathofTruth.com