Why are you asking us, of all people, to minister to your friend or acquaintance? Do you believe we are men of God?
Have you tried sharing any of our writings with Bobbi? There's Are All Persons Children of God?
, if she's open to hearing about the matter.
But there may also be something true in what Bobbie is saying, depending on what she means by all people being God's children. The apostle Paul explained mankind's relationship to God as follows:
Acts 17:26-31 MKJV
(26) And He has made all nations of men of one blood to dwell on all the face of the earth, ordaining fore-appointed seasons and boundaries of their dwelling,
(27) to seek the Lord, if perhaps they might feel after Him and find Him, though indeed He is not far from each one of us.
(28) For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also certain of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
(29) Then being offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like gold or silver or stone, engraved by art and man's imagination.
(30) Truly, then, God overlooking the times of ignorance, now He strictly commands all men everywhere to repent,
(31) because He has appointed a day in which He is going to judge the world in righteousness by a Man whom He appointed, having given proof to all by raising Him from the dead.
Regarding none being separated from God, all have been separated from Him as Paul described by the Scriptures quoted in Romans 3, verses 11-18. Does Bobbi believe the Bible is the Word of God? Does she know that the adoption as children of God comes through Jesus Christ?
Ephesians 2:8-13 ESV
(8) For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
(9) not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
(11) Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called "the uncircumcision" by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands--
(12) remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
(13) But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
And is Bobbi saying that when God's finished work in Christ is realized in all of His creation, none will be lost, with all restored, even gloriously so? If so, she would be right! Have you
heard The Good News
Perhaps Bobbie is closer to the truth than you think, and you're the one in need of ministering. Why else would God have brought you here, the home of His Truth?